Sunday 8 February 2015

#DON'TSTEALPOSSIBLE WITH JONATHAN MANNION

People close to me know my love for being photographed is endless and I don't waste a second when it comes to capturing unforgettable kodak moments. 

So it turns out that I had the rare opportunity of meeting an iconic "top shotta" who didn't just share some of his experiences as a photographer during an educational movement tagged #dontstealpossible but also got photographed by him, (just so you know, I had a swell time, lol)

Jonathan Mannion is a photographer and film director. With English and American ancestry, he was raised in Cleveland, Ohio. His father and mother are both well known Midwest artists. His mother is from London and his father from Brooklyn.

He has worked with the likes of Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Aliyah and the list goes on. As you can already see on the main picture for this post, never be afraid to live your dream!

More photos after the cut.










No comments:

Post a Comment