Monday 26 October 2015

RITA ORA SPEAKS ON SEXUAL ABUSE AT 14





British singer Rita Ora revealed in a new biography, Hot Right Now, that she had been the victim of childhood sexual abuse at age 14. The "X Factor" judge was attending London’s Sylvia Young Theater School when she met the unnamed man, then 26 years old. Ora called it her "first relationship" in an interview with British tabloid The Sun.

When the interviewer pointed out that such a sexual relationship is considered abuse, Ora, now 24, became thoughtful.
"It’s child abuse, really, isn’t it?" she said, before adding, "I don’t want to say that I suffered it, because I wanted it. I don’t want to say that I was forced to do it."
"I don’t want people to think I was abused as a kid, but I was definitely more mature than I should have been at 14," Ora told The Sun. The attention "made me feel great," she said. "It's crazy."

No comments:

Post a Comment