Thursday 7 January 2016

JANET JACKSON ADDRESSES CANCER RUMORS


Just so you know, music icon,  Janet Jackson does not have cancer.
On Wednesday, the singer addressed rumors that she had canceled recent tour dates due to throat cancer.
She made the statement in a video posted to her Twitter account, starting first with a scrolling Star Wars-style text clip that first ran through the lyrics of her Unbreakable track "The Great Forever" with fitting lines such as, "Sources say but where ya gettin' it / Don't create the truth you like."

 

Following, she wrote, "Remember ... believe it when you hear it from my lips. I do not have cancer. I'm recovering. My doctors have approved my concerts as scheduled in Europe, and as I promised, the postponed shows will be rescheduled." She concluded the message, "Thank you for your prayers and love."

No comments:

Post a Comment