Thursday 29 January 2015

FLUID ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS "GET LOOSE"!

It thrills  my heart when I see my close friends and former colleagues do well in their various fields. Augusta Bernard popularly known as "Baby" but I call her Eniola was my former colleague and I can confidently let you know that she is one of the most reliable and efficient individuals I've worked with. 

Now mark your calender because Baby will make you "Get Loose" at her event put together by Fluid Entertainment on March 28. You certainly don't want to miss this as it will be a memorable experience!

Joe El, Eva, Skales, Vector, Pasuma, Oriste Femi, Tee-Y Mix, Kiss Daniel, Doris Simeon, Mide Martins, G-Fresh are just a few of the celebrities that will be making special guest appearances on that day.

After the cut are more details on direction and ticket reservations;





Hymax Grace Suites,Block 19,Plot 13,Rd 37,Emeka Nweze Str. Opp. NEPA,Lekki Peninsula Scheme 1,Lagos.N3,000 Only.....Barbecue/Drinks/Music.
Top Celebrities In Attendance.
Time:- 3pm -11pm.

Call for your tickets:-

+2348056120793 Usman
+2349095312678 Eno

+2348020564742 Eniola

Hurry now,you guys, you don't want to miss out..is going to be explosive...Get Loose!!!!

2 comments: