Thursday 29 January 2015

TRENDS: SASHA P GOES SUPER ECLECTIC WITH "EBS SNEAKERS"



This is definitely a must have. The unique color pattern and design of this trendy creation by my good friend Yetunde Alabi known to many as Sasha P will make you stand out in a crowd. 







EclecticBySasha is a Nigerian fast fashion brand that creates wearable , fun and affordable style for the upwardly mobile woman who is not afraid to stand out. Nigerian Hip hop veteran and self proclaimed creative entrepreneur Sasha P is the founder and creative director of the brand which started with bespoke services 10 years ago and launched it's first retail collection in 2011 . 


The EBS Eclectic by Sasha signature sneakers is the first of many in the brand expansion. The basketball high tops are made of leather and crafted in the popular Italian "Shoe valley". This 25 pair limited edition sneakers are available for pre-order now at www.aliveshoes.com/EBS until March 24 , 2015 after which they will no longer be available.



When I asked her the motive behind the EBS Sneakers here's what she had to say;

" I wanted to explore my love for shoes and the sneakers are the first of many more designs to come, I believe it is important for individual growth to keep creating and keep expressing myself in every way I can. i'm really excited to be able to share this dream with the world, thanks to everyone for supporting the EBS dream"

Hurry and make your order now!!! 

P.S: I'm waiting on EBS Sneakers for men.








No comments:

Post a Comment