Tuesday 8 December 2015

ADELE REVEALS HOW 'HELLO' CAME ABOUT



Yes! The Adele fever is still going strong.

In a new interview with Matt Lauer of "Today," the singer opens up about her new album, "25," her adorable son, Angelo, and her happy, healthy life.

"25," Adele's first album in nearly four years, has already smashed all kinds of records. The singer sold 2.3 million copies of "25" in just three days, breaking 'NSYNC's longstanding record for most album sales in one week. But, as Adele explains, she experienced terrible writer's block when she actually sat down to write the album.

"I found it impossible to write for a while. I didn't know what I wanted to write about. And, to be honest, I wasn't sad," said Adele. "I was overthinking everything. And when I chilled out, it came." One of the most beautiful songs off the album is the first single, "Hello," a song that's already spawned dozens of beautiful covers. Adele said it's about "reconnecting."

No comments:

Post a Comment