Monday 14 December 2015

PHOTO OF THE DAY: DAYODANE X THEWEEKND



This past weekend will remain an unforgettable one thanks to the #YearInVevo concert put together by Vevo. I arrived at Skylight Clarkson Sq. on Saturday to a really long line of people. Personally I felt I was too late and won't be able to get into the venue but I thought wrong as I not only got into the venue but also has some light breakfast and got to meet some really cool people.

So, Cam and J Balvin were scheduled to perform but it was no secret that majority of the people present came through for Grammy Award nominee The Weeknd. Only 50 people would get the chance to meet him and I'm truly thankful I was one of them.

He had an easy and likable personality and my best moment from meeting him was when he said"thank you for coming" and smiled. It was a beautiful event and there were lots to do and I also went home with a handful of Vevo goodies(smiles) and got the chance the lovely Marli who was amazing all through the event.You can check out our #hulusmash of 'Empire' below.    





No comments:

Post a Comment