Monday 14 December 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN FEEDS ON HER PLACENTA

I was somewhat disturbed after reading about this story, but after doing some further reading I discovered that this has always been a trend and Kim Kardashian won't be the first to feed on her placenta after birth.

Now that Kim has given birth her son, Saint West, she is completing the birth cycle by eating her own placenta.
Thanks to Kim’s friend Joni Lucarelli, she can dine on her own placenta by swallowing gel capsules.

“I had great results and felt so energized and didn’t have any signs of depression … Every time I take a pill, I feel a surge of energy and feel really healthy and good,” Kim wrote in a blog post on Monday.


According to Page Six, Lucarelli has been “encapsulating” placentas for years. She asks the hospital to scoop up placenta afterbirth off the floor and bag them for processing later.
Lucarelli says no placenta goes to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment