Sunday 6 December 2015

VIDEO: 'FALL' ON BRICKS

If you've got something special in you, why hold back? This is why i'm pleased that my friend of many years Bright Benson a.k.a Bricks has decided to share his gift as a model and all round entertainer. And just so you know he is also in his final year in medical school. He sure loves fashion and gets along nicely with the lenses as you can see in the photos and short video he has creatively put together for your viewing pleasure. There were several videos he showed me and it was hard making a choice and when I asked him the inspiration behind it all here's what he had to say:


"FALL.... I got inspired naming this photos X video fall because it was that time of the season when the weather prepares you for the winter. Some people call it autumn but Fall couldn't have sounded any doper haha.. Fall is a black and white series because it shows you a lot of emotions and its not a good emotion because am not ready for winter. I despise cold but I can't change nature... Fall video is a little hard..it could be demented if you allow yourself to get used to it.. It's a short clip of me trying to display my emotions towards fall at all angle and degrees...I couldn't do fall without adding some old statues that fought for the country which I reside (UA) I'm all about the details and it must portray what am trying to exhibit which I think it's important . I hope you all love Fall the way I do . Details of my outfit below : Fedora Hat - ASOS , Accessories - ASOS , Bomber jacket - ZARA , White long sleeves - ZARA , Jeans - ASOS , shoes - RIVER ISLAND , Behavior - BRICKS!"


Follow him on instagram- brightbenson, facebook- Bright Bricks Benson, snapchat- Bricks. View his hot shots after the cut;









No comments:

Post a Comment