Wednesday 25 November 2015

BLOGGER MAKES BREAD USING DISCHARGE FROM HER YEAST INFECTION.

I almost threw up after reading about this disgusting act.


A feminist blogger caused an uproar on social media for doing something cringeworthy. She claims to have baked sourdough bread using the discharge from her vaginal yeast infection.
Before you gag and throw up, you should know that Candida yeast is normally found in tiny amounts in your vagina and throat.


In a post titled "I'm making sourdough with my vaginal yeast", blogger Stavvers wrote that she thought of the idea when she awoke one morning and felt the familiar itching from the irritation caused by the thick white vaginal discharge.
Stavvers said she scooped the Candida yeast off her dildo and used it to bake sourdough bread.

Read what she wrote after the cut. It might make you flip and throw up. This is utterly disgusting.




It all started with a fatal combination of a slightly perverse sense of humour, a keenly scientific mind, and touch of the thrush. Waking up on Saturday with the familiar itchy burny fanny, I giggled to myself “maybe I could make bread with that”. And that ticked into, “well, I’ve always wanted to try making my own sourdough anyway” and then a “fuck, would that even work?” and then I got curious and the next thing that happened was I was scraping white goop off of a dildo into a bowl of flour mixed with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment