Thursday 5 November 2015

THE HIGHEST PAID FEMALE MUSICIAN IN 2015 IS KATY PERRY, ACCORDING TO FORBES



I'm sure Katy Perry is Roaring non-stop where ever she is right now.

Perry was named the highest-paid woman in music in 2015 by Forbes on Wednesday, after making a cool $135 million this year. The singer seemed to be somewhat of a dark horse to take the No. 1 spot, after all the attention Taylor Swift and her album "1989" received.

"I am proud of my position as a boss, as a person that runs my own company," Perry told Forbes. "I’m an entrepreneur … I don’t want to shy away from it. I actually want to kind of grab it by its balls."

The magazine reports that Perry made $2 million per city during her 126-show Prismatic World Tour and made more money from contracts with Coty, Claire's and CoverGirl. The singer claimed the No. 3 spot on Forbes list of "The World's Highest Paid Celebrities" earlier this summer, drawing headlines for making more that Taylor Swift and Beyoncé combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment