Wednesday 11 November 2015

CIARA COOKS FOR A CAUSE



Beautiful Ciara is one woman packed with talents.

The new mom found time in her busy schedule to spill some information about her new partnership with Unilever, visits to the White House and her hardest music videos to film.

I'm so excited to speak with you about your Unilever "Share a Meal" campaign.

Oh, my goodness, I'm so excited! Campaigns like this, they really speak to my heart. I get excited because it's a chance to really make a difference. In this case, we're helping to provide a meal for a child that doesn't have one. When you think about that, that's heartbreaking. As a mom, I can't imagine if my child didn't have a meal to eat. To be a part of a campaign like this, it's the reason that I do what I do.

The platform that we are given as entertainers is a platform to inspire and move millions of people. And you have to think about how far your voice stretches. To me, my payoff is to use my voice in a more important and valuable way. Way to go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment