Tuesday 17 November 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN CONCERNED ABOUT HER 'HIGH RISK' PREGNANCY



Kim Kardashian is already mom to North West, 2, and due to give birth to her second child, a boy, on Christmas day via C-section.
The mother-to-be has been open about her fertility troubles and pregnancy struggles and recently spoke with E! News about her current pregnancy.

"Every medical issue that you could probably have I feel like I get and I worry so much about it," the 35-year old told E! News.

Kardashian added, "This pregnancy I have a little bit more anxiety just because I know what's to come and it's really inevitable some of the issues that I'm going to have. You know, I have a high-risk delivery and all of that gives me such anxiety."

The reality star said she is "scared" for her delivery on her website, as she dealt with two complications during her pregnancy with North. The first was preeclampsia, a complication that includes high blood pressure and damage to certain organs, according to the Mayo Clinic. It is serious and can sometimes be fatal. God be with you Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment