Wednesday 4 November 2015

GWEN STEFANI THINKS BLAKE SHELTON IS HOT


Is it coincidental that Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton both experienced divorce drama at about the same time? Well she got candid during an interview with Ryan Seacrest and this might help shed more light on the rumors of an on-going romance between Gwen and Blake.

Gwen Stefani spoke about the rumors swirling around her and fellow "Voice" judge Blake Shelton.
"I think NBC did that. Right? Two divorced people at the same time," she joked, refusing to answer whether she and Shelton are a couple. "But I think he's hot, don't you?"
“But, to be super honest, it is kind of crazy we both went through the same thing at the same time,” she added. “There’s been so many people that I’ve gotten so much comfort from. Just people coming to me and telling me their story ... Not confiding, but sharing, which has just helped me see things from a different perspective and move forward.

Watch her interview right after the cut;


No comments:

Post a Comment